Oceanography 540--Marine Geological Processes--Autumn Quarter 2002
One hour oral based on course material in the context of one or more
(your choice) of the following three topics:
(note: links to pdf files will only allow access from UW ip numbers)
- Rationalizing heat flow observations on ridge flanks with permeability
measurements. Background paper by Fisher and Becker. pdf
- Fate of particles from hydrothermal plumes. Background paper by German
and Sparks. pdf
- Sea level change in the frequency domain. Background paper by Harrison.
Schedule a time with me in these windows:
- Tuesday, December 10, 1000-1400.
- Thursday, December 12, 1300-1700.
- Friday, December 13, 1000-1600.
- Monday, December 16, 1000-1600.
- Tuesday, December 17, 1000-1400.
Lecture Index | Search the Ocean 540 Pages | Ocean 540 Home
|Oceanography 540 Pages|
Pages Maintained by Russ McDuff (email@example.com)
Copyright (©) 1994-2002 Russell E. McDuff and G. Ross Heath; Copyright Notice
Content Last Modified 12/6/2002 |
Page Last Built 12/6/2002